Tuesday 14 May 2013

HELLO DIVA'S & DOLL'S!!

Hey everyone, ok so I'm new to this but I'm Sooo excited I've been getting comments ever since an early age about how I should offer lessons on ALOT of things and I get a lot of questions about my routines and requests on tips soooooo I've decided to start a blog!! :D and well it's gonna be about everything lol I will list all of the things I plan on talking about and things ill be doing as well okie doke so here we go .... :) I will be posting tips, tricks , ideas, info, and opinions/reviews on everything!! I'll be writing about the latest and the greatest products on the market , fashion reviews , how to's and options , beauty routines , products, and brands the latest in colors (hair,nails,lipstick,handbags &purses,clothing,eyeshadow and more!! Patenting family meal ideas tips for cleaning routines rules chores manners behavior problems brand and product recommendations home design,cooking, baking,health and wellness , activity ideas , crafts, and much more I will also be doing videos on YouTube that will include things like tutorials on make up application , nail polish, nail design, product reviews/empty product reviews, box subscription reviews and unboxing , CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS!! And Lots lots more!! Hope to get to know some awesome ladies and if you also subscribe to monthly boxes please tell me all about it ! Maybe we can even do some swaps/trades :) stay tuned its about to get super fun!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment